Fast, easy, and delicious dessert on the grill!
I came up with this chocolate and peanut butter treat when I needed a unique, fast dessert for a special dinner. The filled tortillas take just minutes on the grill and get a chewy consistency from marshmallows.
Vanilla ice cream Chocolate shavings (optional)
What to Do
1. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla.
2. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each tortilla. Roll up, beginning with the topping side.
3. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
4. Grill, covered, over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
5. Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.